I’d be lying if I said that eating disorders are the type of thing that you fully recover from. They don’t ever really “go away,” but you learn to cope and accept that recovery is an ongoing process.
My ambition with this eBook is to help you begin the recovery process and educate you about the evidence based ways to restore your health and vitality.
Within 25 pages, you’ll learn:
- That you’re not alone
- Types of Eating Disorders .
- Where the hospital system fails.
- What is Body Dissatisfaction and Why it is on the rise?
- The Missing Links: What Malnutrition Does to the Body.
- Why you NEED Vitamin D & Calcium.
- How to correct hunger signals and balance your mood.
Plus so much more!
Dazz is the one of the main reason why I love going to the gym now, with her clear instructions on different programs, understanding on my fitness levels, providing a tailored dietary plan as well as the positive encouragements and just enough ‘push’ that I need every training session.
Working out was not an easy path to start off and Dazz has been a great companion of my journey whom I am ever grateful for.